Friday, April 15, 2011

The Orange Blossom Special with a "Jazz" Twist!


About a month ago I was asked to be a part of a concert that was being held in DuBois, PA as a part of the DuBois Area Concert Association. I was told that I would be performing with a Jazz violinist that would be coming in to put on this concert for the community. Several emails later I was put in touch with Doug Cameron...the most amazing Jazz violinist I have ever met. Not only was he a great person, he was INCREDIBLY talented! I was so honored to perform the Orange Blossom Special with him on stage. We had so much fun and this opportunity came about all because of the Miss Pennsylvania title. This year has been incredible and I have been able to meet so many wonderful people--including Doug Cameron--that I will remember years from now!

The Miss Pennsylvania 2011 Contestant Orientation is only a few weeks away--I can't believe it! Over the next couple of weeks I have some exciting events coming up that I will be sure to share with you all! Thank you for all of your support and don't forget to click on the YouTube link for the video of my performance with Doug Cameron!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cytYjSQt7gs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

With Love,
XOXO

Courtney Elizabeth Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment